Building energy-efficient homes in Shepparton, Wangaratta, Numrukah and smaller towns
At Diverse Builders, we have won industry awards for our sustainable residential building designs.
We will work with you to ensure your home is energy efficient and comfortable to live in all year-round, while also keeping your energy bills to a minimum.
Our all-inclusive standard house plans have insulated walls and ceilings, downlights and solar hot water units. Our homes are also designed with eaves, which reduce the impact of hot westerly sun.
Standard inclusions that generate savings
To ensure your home is comfortable, our range of all-inclusive standard house plans include:
- R3.5 insulation batts to ceiling of living areas of house.
- R2.0 insulation batts to external walls of house and the wall between the garage and house.
- 4.5 mm FC sheet, with PVC joining strip and painted finish.
- Water-efficient tapware, shower heads and toilets.
- One 13w LED downlight for every 12m2 of room area. LED downlights throughout home.
- Minimum of two downlights to kitchen.
Solar Hot Water Unit
- Energy-efficient solar hot water unit with 200-litre ground-mount storage with 20 evacuated tubes and 26Ltr instantaneous natural gas booster
- Solar hot water unit with 300-litre ground-mount storage, with 30 evacuated tubes and 26Ltr electric booster.
- Low VOC paint throughout.
6-Star Rating for Energy Efficiency
Our service includes advising on the best orientation for your new home so it achieves a 6-star energy efficiency rating.
We will discuss the benefits of hydronic heating, solar power and hot water, rainwater storage, cross ventilation and double glazing, and which of these options will get the best results for you.