Flexible options to meet your needs
We have designed house plans that cater well to most local budgets, lifestyles and locations. But we are flexible too. We also offer a cost-effective design service which enables you to change the floor plan and customise the façade, outdoor living area, internal layout and inclusions.
If you’re after something that is unique to you, consider our custom-design service. Our designer will draft plans that are tailored to suit the dimensions of your block, potential views, your lifestyle and your personal taste.
We work closely with you, listening to you to ensure we understand your vision and can offer informed advice on enhancements and savings.
Our happy clients include:
- a first-home buyer who had a limited budget. Our standard all-inclusive house plans enabled him to achieve a top-quality three-bedroom, two-bathroom home under budget, giving him a solid investment at an early age which has set him up for the future.
- retirees wanting a flexible home suited to entertaining family and visitors, with zones that could be closed off when they were enjoying the space on their own. They wanted an energy efficient home that made the most of their views and rural aspect and enabled a caravan to be stored out of sight.
- a couple in their 80s who are keen travellers, who wanted a low-maintenance home that would accommodate visiting family and meet their physical needs in the future. We ensured there were no thresholds on doorways or showers, to reduce trip hazards, and included walk-in showers which are easy to access. Extra noggins were installed for the shower and toilet walls so that grab rails could be attached easily in the future.
- an investor, who wanted a home that would appeal to a broad range of potential tenants, including couples and families. The design makes the most of the view and northerly aspect and feels much larger than its actual square footage. It features three bedrooms and has a study large enough to be used as a fourth bedroom.
- a family of five, who wanted an expansive home designed to ensure everyone could have their own space. We designed them a home with a large kitchen and walk-in pantry, four bedrooms, a study, two living areas and an alfresco area that makes the most of their rural views.