Want to join the Diverse Builders’ team?
We select our employees very carefully. First up, they must be skilled, have high standards and a genuine enthusiasm for the building industry. Then, they must enjoy working as part of a small tight-knit team and be great with people.
We employ honest people with integrity, who care about our clients.
If you can picture yourself working in our modern, light-filled, energy-efficient builders’ offices in the heart of Numurkah, feel free to contact us or email your CV to email@example.com.
Learn what’s involved in building a home from start to finish!
- Salary and working hours negotiable
- Enjoy coming to work with a supportive culture and friendly team
Your new role:
The successful applicant will ideally have a trade background or other type of experience in the construction/building industry and be keen on learning more about how a house is built-from the start to the finish.
You will work with our team to assist with all aspects of construction including doing take offs of materials and supplies, job scheduling, sourcing quotes and more.
You will have:
- Sound mathematical skills
- The ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reasonable computer skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to prioritise
We will offer YOU:
- Training, support and development
- An empowered team who practice shared leadership
- Opportunity for progression
For further information, please visit www.diversebuilders.com.au/careers
Ready to make the move and join an employer of choice? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.