Want to join our team?
We select our employees very carefully. First up, they must be skilled, have high standards and a genuine enthusiasm for the building industry. Then, they must enjoy working as part of a small tight-knit team and be great with people.
We employ honest people with integrity, who care about our clients.
If you can picture yourself working in our modern, light-filled, energy-efficient builders’ offices in the heart of Numurkah, feel free to contact us or email your CV to email@example.com.
CURRENT POSITIONS VACANT
NEW HOME SALES CONSULTANT
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED, NEW HOME SALES CONSULTANT WHO IS COMMITTED TO CLIENT SATISFACTION?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an inspiring and motivated person to join our award-winning team. Building homes since 1985, we’re known for our excellence in construction and delighting our customers with our generous inclusions, personalised service and transparent pricing.
Our vision: ‘Through empowering our employees via shared leadership, open communication, shared knowledge and support, we give every single person in our organisation the ability to individually and collectively grow and perform at their best. This in turn, creates lifelong and strong relationships with our clients and partners. We are a builder of choice, employer of choice and customer of choice. We earn our referral business through outstanding communication, streamlined processes and our genuine care for what we do’.
Your new role: This is a chance to work with a fantastic team who are all committed to creating a quality product and homes people love to live in. We are offering a full-time position working within an agreed roster including weekend work, based from our display home in Kialla. You will be required to evaluate and understand our clients’ needs and offer them a personalised solution that exceeds their expectations. You will welcome our display visitors, follow up leads and achieve sales targets. Overall, this role involves managing the end to end process from introduction, customising plans with clients to contract signing.
In order to meet our Selection Criteria, you will be:
- a team player who can also work autonomously, with personal integrity and high ethical standards
- an experienced salesperson in the residential construction industry, ideally with local knowledge.
- highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and follow procedures
- a person with high attention to detail, competent with IT including Microsoft Office programs.
- impeccably presented with a positive attitude
We will offer YOU:
- A generous remuneration package including base salary plus commission.
- The chance to join an empowered team who practice shared leadership
- A display home for your office with an exciting range of customisable plans and desirable inclusions to offer.
As part of the selection process, short listed applicants will be required to complete online profiling and a police check. The results from these, together with information from interviews and references will be used to ensure we select the most suitable applicant for our business.
Ready to make the move and join an employer of choice? Please send your resume and cover letter addressing each of criteria (in bold type) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.